Monday, July 25, 2011

eep

Tonight was the first night of using baking soda and apple cider vinegar instead of shampoo and I think this is going to be a great relationship!

dinner 07/24/2011

ice cream from boonedox

inky the clown's set up

I've consciously started getting off the couch and getting to the bed before 7Am(I fell asleep on the couch for about 3 months and would get up and go to bed when Josh got up for work) and I've been sleeping so much better and waking up so much more refreshed.
Thursday was my first meeting back with the animal rescue and it went really well. Tuesday & Thursday this week I am going over to one of the gal's homes that's fostering a good chunk of dogs, with another gal and we're going to work on leash training them and getting pictures of them for our Pet Finders page. I'm also, only because I was asked politely to, going to be writing an article(maybe?? -- she hasn't gotten back to me yet) on the animals we rescue for an online "newspaper" website.

Thursday afternoon we went to the community center to see Inky The Clown! It was a lot of fun. He threw me a free t-shirt because I was his Facebook friend.

sleepy kitchen kitty

blueberry & pineapple homemade popsicles

dinner the other night

I used some of the TVP I bought at Rainbow, a few days ago to make sloppy joes. It was really yummy!
Time to go to bed! Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment