Thursday, October 20, 2011

tick tock tick tock

I've been sort of busy I guess! i switched back to my old job at the local marketplace and it's been a blast so far. I didn't realize being sprayed with Febreeze in a manner that would get no one yelled at, would make me feel so much more at home.
I've made a lot of things but forgotten to take pictures. here's a short list in picture form of what's been happening.

first lettuce harvest

brunch

dinner tonight

dinner

chocolate beet root cake

cinnapear jam

blueberry scones

i made almond milk tonight

vegan cornbread

turnip greens & vegan cornbread

olive oyl you don't belong on the table

kitchen wall

skirt

my 24Th birthday is next weekend. it's also the day of Halloween for our city! I'm setting up a table in our front yard for kids to make masks and i'm having a goodie bowl as well! I'm excited!
the animal rescue had a garage sale a few weeks ago and it was pretty fun and fruitful. i bought a dinner table there. It's the best!
we went to a Weather Spotters class tonight and it was a lot of fun and very informative. I'm always grateful for free educational classes brought on by the community! They always turn out super!

No comments:

Post a Comment