Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lots of things are changing for me, which explains my absence from blogging, but I wanted to share this moment in history for those of you who are not from the South, or just plain don't pay attention to politics.

Mississippi outweighed the rest of the nation on what the nation thought we were going to do. The Mississippi people have voted no on initiative 26, which would have defined a person at the moment of fertilization. The government does not own my body or any one other body. This is thanks to all the people who RESEARCHED before they made their decisions, asked questions, sought advice, listened, and didn't see "Well see here, this will BAN ABORTION" while seeing nothing of the happenings that could go on would it have passed; the banning of birth control, ivf, among other things.

THANK YOU MISSISSIPPI, yr making my guts want to jump out of my eye sockets in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment