Saturday, June 4, 2011

featured!

"I'm not really sure how Summer and I found each other on the internet but she is absolutely fucking amazing and beautiful and inspiring all in one go. I love how sincere and genuine she is, how unabashedly OK she is with her body and her perfect vintage riot grrrl-sheik outfits (in a sea of stick thin girls posing weirdly in over-style affairs!), and that she is so passionate about animal rights and feministy stuff, you know? I'm so excited that she's offered to share her home with us here at HOME SWEET HOME (I love it!) and I couldn't be happier to call her a blog friend! "

my home was featured on home sweet home tonight!

I super wanna thank Diandra for asking me to do one for her & Laura's blog! you ladies are badass and i love yr blog to bits and pieces! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

1 comment: