Friday, March 4, 2011


Once a year, Josh goes to an elementary school in the county and reads, along with a bunch of other people in the community, as part of Read Across America. This year, I had the day off so I decided to pipe in with him!
You don't know what class age you have until you get there and sign in, but I brought "Oh The Places You'll Go!" by Dr Seuss. I thought it was appropriate and it's relevant to anyone at any age. I PROMISE! Though I don't think the 8th graders that I read to, believed me. Josh read some of Aesop's Fables(a book chosen by a little kid for him, at the sign in table)and enticed conversation about what each fable meant. The kids seemed pretty into it because each little fable had a moral.
this is what i wore
what i wore

i really love this pom pom ring i made awhile back
pom pom ring

anddd what Lulu and i did while josh played fall out 3.
I was making a dress for myself but it turned out too small so I'm going to eventually sell it. i'm going to stick to skirts, i think!
what we did tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment