Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deadline?

foodbrain deadline

I just haven't felt like reading. Reading! Not feeling like it! I don't know what's going on in my brain but oh well.
Josh's boss treated us to a Southern Miss football game last night
DSCF0244
We had fun. We left a little after half time because I was freezing and we wanted to beat after game traffic. Southern Miss' band is going to be in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade on Thursday. They were a really neat band!

DSCF0254

DSCF0237
The admin building was really pretty. It has a fountain in front of it
DSCF0255

Any way, today is one of my day's off, next one being Friday. I work at 6Am on Thursday! Good golly!I like the 6am shift because it goes by quickly but I just hate waking up at 5;15Am! Blech! I don't know what Josh and I are doing for Thanksgiving, yet. Maybe we'll just have some ham steaks, sweet potatoes and green bean casserole? Who knows!

Time for cleaning,baking & cooking now!

No comments:

Post a Comment