Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Friday

Every other Friday, if I have the day off, Josh comes home for lunch and we go to Smokey Mtn BBQ and indulge in some of the most delicious potato salad I have ever had in my entire life.
Today, he brought some fresh oranges when he came to pick me up. They smell so delicious and they taste even more yummy!
fresh oranges!
I love living in a small area where people are always selling something delicious on the side of the road, right out of their vehicle sometimes! We have a man that lives down the road who sells sweet potatoes out of the back of his truck.
So after our tummies were absolutely to the breaking point of exploding, we went to the Never Ending Garage Sale(as I call it) and we scored another plush to put up on the plush wall, 2 SNES games and this beaut!
pink tea kettle
I put some water in it and let it boil and whistle, and Olive Oyl and Lulu went nuts..I felt a little bad but it was kind of comical. I hope everyone has a really great weekend! Mine is going to be work, then a Halloween thing(if Josh doesn't go before I get off of work tomorrow) at the VFW then a wedding and some grocery shopping between that somewhere!. At least for the Saturday part of my weekend! Tonight it's going to be a pumpkin beer, and maybe a movie by myself since Josh has to go to the football game and cover it!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment