Sunday, October 17, 2010

Splendid Sunday Pretties

I know I shouldn't be, but I am eating the remains of my Saturday night KitKat for breakfast. Although, I haven't even opened the bag that it's in because cinnamon rolls just sound so delicious now and I don't want to ruin my brekky appetite. I'm probably going to make cinnamon rolls before we head to church, but that's not for another 2 hours. My hair is washed and I am lounging with my pup, in my bath robe while Josh continues sleeping.

This weeks edition of Splendid Sunday Pretties!

Alphabet Magnets on diaganol

coming soon!
I follow Elsie's blog & she is so inspirational! You should check it out as well: http://www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com/ It's a super fun read!

Thank you so much dear Jenny!...
I've been meaning to make my own bunting for one of the walls in our home but I can't seem to figure out what fabric I want to use/what wall I want to put it on :(

Just a few since my Internet is being weird and I need to do some things around the house before we leave for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment