Sunday, July 3, 2011

first cucumber + misc

First off, yesterday I was checking the status of my plants when I returned home from work and found that a cucumber has grown! I almost never check my cucumber plant because I just figured that nothing would be growing, but it had been!
first cucumber

My garden is looking pitiful today. I just watered it but I try to water it once in the morning too but I was sitting on the commode fighting off a stomach bug this morning and instead of going outside and watering them, I went back to sleep until well into the afternoon
pitiful garden


neighbors garden
Our neighbors have a garden and it's really pretty. Huge leaves, but I can't tell what they've put in it. That I'm increasingly jealous of. If Lulu hadn't ran through their winter garden and maybe have messed things up, I would go over there & see what they have and what they do with them after they harvest.

I work until midnight tonight and I'm 50/50 on it. It's an 8 hour shift altogether. 8 hour shifts are all I've worked this weekend. For lunch on Friday, some co-workers and I piled into a car and went off campus for lunch! It was a lot of fun.
I need to bring my fern back to life. It's completely brown thanks to me forgetting to water it, and I want it's green back.

No comments:

Post a Comment