Friday, May 20, 2011

stargazing

stars

I'm trying to make it a point to go outside more. Lulu and I explored the back yard today and it's great. We've lived here almost a year and I am just now realizing this. There's a huge piece of grassy land behind it, that's obviously someone's, but they keep it kept and stuff, so I didn't mind Lulu playing in it. I sat down on the hill(there's actually 2 hills, one descending from my back yard, then a straight part, then another hill)and read awhile while she ran around. This evening I went to a S.C.A.R meeting, and rode with Kathy. She's a great hoot. It was a good meeting, we had a new member come and we're all headed to Pinola School House tomorrow to see if we can get in on that building. After that, Josh and I are going to Harrisville to go to the political speaking, statewide and countywide candidates. I've got some informational packets on the rescue to pass out, that I need to staple tonight some time.

stargazing feet

I made black bean burgers and sweet potato fries for dinner tonight. It was my first time making black bean burgers. I caramelized onions, eggplant & bell pepper and then did everything else in the food processor. It was delicious. This means I can cross that off of my 24 before 24 list! :)
I sat outside in the back yard tonight for a bit, just thinking. There's a lot of stuff going on and I'm trying to make sense of it all? I guess.

stargazing utensils

Time to get stapling!

No comments:

Post a Comment