Tuesday, March 8, 2011

i'm the one with stigmata

CELEBRATORY CAKE

Today I went to orientation for my new job. I think it's going to turn out into a really good decision. 401K, opportunities, more $ $ $, upon other things. My first day is tomorrow but that's probably going to be a lot of computer based module tests or something. I can't work on the floor until I've finished them and it looked really intimidating on the computer screen this morning. Thursday and Friday are going to be rough. I work 10-4 both days at my first job and 5-10 both days at my new job. I want to try to squeeze one last week into my first job so I can work with the people that I care for, and say bye to my regular customers instead of this hurried up type thing. I'm talking to Bossman tomorrow when I go pick up my pay check, before I go to my new job, about it.

1 comment: