Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This blog really isn't serving the purpose that I wanted it to. I wanted it to be a place where I could show my crafts and post crafty things, but sometimes the people you admire the most, are the ones that let you down the hardest.
So, this is the new year right? This blog is going to be new. I'm going to post about whatever, whenever and how many times ever. I don't want to attract just one spot of people. I wanted that "crafty oooh girl" appeal but sometimes that just doesn't happen and that's okay! It's an experiment and that's what they're there for, right? I'm also going to get rid of the awful wood panel blog title image. Why I did that, I don't know. Maybe I'll have pizza this time!

Happy wishes!
XO

1 comment:

  1. I totally back this. I plan on starting a new blog soon.

    ReplyDelete