Monday, January 31, 2011

post of links

february first is 45 minutes away from me and i am excited for this! my pal Kelly texted me asking me if i was going to do it and i didn't know what it was so she clued me in!

josh and i have 0 furniture in our bedroom save for our mattress and a hangy thingy that we put towels in since we don't have a towel rack in the bathroom. so tonight i bought a book shelf
DSCF0174
and put it together since josh went to bed early because he is a sicky poo.

DSCF0157
DSCF0160

DSCF0159
I'm really digging this song tonight with Daria on the t.v in the background.

this image has my tingling
i was backtracking on frl. zucker's blog and came across her post with this in it. so great!
enter a contest on Worn Journal's tumblr! to win issue 6 of Worn Journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment