Thursday, August 11, 2011

phew

Picture 99

Life has been pretty um, confusing recently.
We had to take Olive to the vet because we thought she had a UTI but turns out she's just pissed at us(and is taking it out on our clothes) for bringing in Oscar. It seems like she's getting over it, but still. Lulu keeps peeing in her kennel, acting out for some reason, and Oscar always poops behind the toilet.
I haven't made the pear jam I've been wanting to make but I did make pesto today, and boiled some spinach and put it together with jasmine rice for dinner. Work has been sloppy, I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can, but it's getting increasingly difficult. I was going to go to the music store today to see about a banjo, but Josh wasn't able to come home for lunch and 20 miles is a long bike ride in this heat.
Oh the heat. Damn the heat, I want fall. I like the cut offs, the water hose and drinking out of a mason jar that has never ending condensation, but good gravy give us a break!
I started using Tom's of Maine deodorant in "fresh apricot" or something like that, it gave me a rash the first time. I sent them an e-mail about it but it's been about 14 business days and they still haven't gotten back to me, but it's getting better so I'll keep using it. Tonight I "mopped" the floor. I use those Swiffer dry things and wet the floor with my Green Works spray. I don't use the Swiffer/Febreeze stuff or whatever because apparently it's poisonous to animals and I would really rather not poison our animals.
We finally got an air conditioner for our bedroom and it's been a blissfully cold sleep recently. I like the idea that I can curl up under the blanket even though it's 90 degrees outside at night, though sometimes I miss our legs sticking together from sweat when the fan wasn't good enough. My 2nd watercolors co-op class thing is on Monday and I'm pretty excited for it. It's also the day we're having a S.C.A.R meeting, and I think we're meeting with a Marshall of a neighboring town that has concerns about the stray cat population there.
I have a pimple that I need to put some tooth paste on and a butt I need to get to bed. Goodnight world, I'm yr sleepy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment